Thursday, April 24, 2014

"I Want You To Be Open and Simple as a Child"

Children's Rosary in Brentwood, California
As we approach Divine Mercy Sunday this weekend it seems a wonderful opportunity to continue to reflect on some portions of the diary of St. Faustina.  The diary is truly such a treasure.  One portion, Jesus speaks of the importance of being open and simple as a child. 


"When I entered the chapel, I heard these words in my soul: I want you to be open and simple as a child with My representative just as you are with Me; otherwise I will leave you and will not commune with you" (Diary #494).


Today we are blessed to have at least two Children's Rosary groups meeting.  Two groups are meeting at the exact same time despite being in different time zones and many miles a part. Please consider joining the Children in prayer from your home.  The children always pray for those unifying prayers with them.

The Children's Rosary at the Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Brentwood, California will meet at 6:30 PM ET in front of the Blessed Sacrament.
The Children's Rosary at St. Martin Church in Kingsville, Texas will meet at 6:30 PM ET.

Thank you all and may you have a blessed Easter Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment