Sunday, June 10, 2012

More Bibles being delivered tomorrow

Sorry for the silence on this end.  There is much to share these past few days and I will be writing soon to share about our children's rosary today.  However, tomorrow morning at 7AM my husband and I are dropping off the 25 Bibles at St. Thomas Apostle School as gifts for the 5th grade students who are graduating this week.  In each Bible I am busy writing a Saint which chooses them(each saint was asked to choose a family in a nine day novena).  Also I am writing notes asking each child to say a novena to a new saint so another family can receive a Bible with a saint to help them.  As I search for new saints, I try to write a bit about the saint if I can to help families who might not know where to look for information about the Saint that I am asking them to pray to in the novena.  As my hands are not in a good way right now further typing is very difficult which is why I cannot write more tonight.  God Bless You all and know God is pouring blessings upon us on this Beautiful Feast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment