Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Preparing for Your First Holy Communion?

A MUST SEE!
A WONDERFULLY MOVING INTERVIEW WITH GARVIN BYRNE AND HIS EXPERIENCE RECEIVING THE HOLY EUCHARIST FOR THE FIRST TIME.
Several years ago a friend sent me a link to a short video.  Out of curiosity I clicked on it.  The interview with little Garvin was so moving that I showed it to two of my children then 6 and 10.  They were quiet while they watched Garvin speak about his illness and about his friendship with Jesus.  Garvin goes on to describe his First Holy Communion as the happiest day of his life.  Both my children have asked to watch this short video over and over again.  It has also shaped in a beautiful way how my son is anticipating his first meeting of Jesus in his First Holy Eucharist which will occur this May.

I would strongly recommend watching this and sharing it with your children.  You won't regret the few minutes you spend here...I promise.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment