Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Children's Rosary Today!

Members of the Children's Rosary
The Children's Rosary at St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross in Lawrenceburg, Indiana will meet today at 6:30PM EST.  Please consider joining the children in prayer.  They always pray for those unifying prayers with them.

“Whatever did not fit in with my plan did lie within the plan of God. I have an ever deeper and firmer belief that nothing is merely an accident when seen in the light of God, that my whole life down to the smallest details has been marked out for me in the plan of Divine Providence and has a completely coherent meaning in God’s all-seeing eyes. And so I am beginning to rejoice in the light of glory wherein this meaning will be unveiled to me.” -St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment