Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Consecration to Jesus through Mary being led by Bishop Keenan
It has been a blessed Consecration journey with Bishop Keenan. Each night at 9PM local time in Scotland, Bishop Keenan leads the Consecration using the book Child Consecration: To Jesus through Mary—Following in the Spirit of St. Thérèse, the Little Flower. He had wondered if over time people might drop off through the many days. This has not happened. Instead of people feeling tired of the days of preparation for Consecration, the sentiment has been one of gratitude and feeling that the time is going too quickly. Below are some comments that were made during the Consecration evenings Bishop Keenan has led:
* I am surprised I haven't missed a single day. Normally, I am not able to do such things. I don't think I have finished a single Novena in my life. What a blessing.
* Such a lovely reading. Gives so much hope. Thank you Bishop John.
* 17 days of pure joy wonderful to be with you all. Good night and God bless Bishop John and all
* T hank you bishop John. The consecration became a focus point of our family of 6. God Bless you
* Truly wonderful and calming
* Thank you Bishop John. Just love getting to know Our Lady more in this consecration.
* Thank you so much Bishop John its been a long time since I have felt so peaceful and loved before going to sleep
* Lovely to be with you in prayer tonight. Excited for tonight’s gardening. Love from Bridget, 12 years old.
* Thank you so much Bishop for leading us in this most beautiful Consecration
* Thank you bishop for this brilliant service. There are so many of us joined in prayer and it so comforting. A big family united in prayer.
* Thank you very much Bishop John. God Bless and protect you always. It's a been a quick 27 nights. Too quick!
* Really going to miss all this
If you did not begin the Consecration on January 9th, consider using the recordings to accompany your Consecration journey for your chosen start date.
To join Bishop Keenan live each day at 9PM local time in Scotland (4PM ET), visit his Facebook page. We also have been posting the recordings each day on the website for the Child Consecration book: https://childconsecration.com. If you click on the link to view the online Consecration journey, you will be presented with a list of the 33 days of the Consecration. At the bottom of each day of the online Consecration there is a link to watch Bishop Keenan lead the prayers and the readings of that day.