Thursday, March 20, 2014

"I commune only with those who are little"

The above quote was taken from the Diary of St. Faustina.  Our Lord so beautifully shows us how simple souls, those resembling the souls of small children, please Him greatly.  

"Thursday. When I started the Holy Hour, I wanted to immerse myself in the agony of Jesus in the Garden of Olives. Then I heard a voice in my soul: Meditate on the mystery of the Incarnation. And suddenly the Infant Jesus appeared before me, radiant with beauty. He told me how much God is pleased with simplicity in a soul. Although My greatness is beyond understanding, I commune only with those who are little. I demand of you a childlike spirit." (Diary of St. Faustina)

First Children's Rosary in Tacoma, Washington
Please consider joining the Children in prayer over the next few days.  The children always pray for those unifying prayers with them.

March 21
Children's Rosary at Marguerite Parish in Brookfield, CT 4PM ET

March 22
Children's Rosary at St. Mary's Church in Corvallis, Oregon to meet at 9AM Pacific time


March 23
Children's Rosary at Our Lady and St. Patrick's Church in Nottingham, England to meet at 9AM GMT (4AM ET)
Children's Rosary at St. Thomas in Thomaston, Connecticut 11AM ET

Children's Rosary at St. Patrick's Church in Tacoma Washington 11:30 AM PT
Children's Rosary at St. Anthony Church in Lorain, Ohio 3PM ET

February 24th
Children's Rosary at Trinity Academy 12:20 PM EST 
Children's Rosary at St. John the Evangelist in Mahopac, NY at 4:30 PM ET during Adoration

No comments:

Post a Comment