Friday, October 26, 2012

The Divine Mercy Chaplet: A Powerful Protection from Storms

Within the Diary of St. Faustina there are two times where she mentions special protection from storms granted through the prayer of the Divine Mercy Chaplet:


"Today a great storm woke me up, the wind was blowing and it was raining as if there was a hurricane, as well as a severe thunder storm.  I started praying so that the storm would not cause any damage; suddenly, I heard these words:  Pray the chaplet that I have taught to you and the storm will stop.  Immediately I began to say the chaplet and I had not even finished it when the storm stopped and I heard these words: Through the chaplet you will obtain everything, if what you request is in agreement with My will." (1731) 

"Once when a great storm was approaching, I started to pray the chaplet.  I heard the voice of an angel suddenly:  I cannot approach with the storm, because the glare from its mouth rejects me and the storm. The angel was complaining to God.  I soon learned how much devastation that storm would have brought, but knew that the prayer was pleasing to God, and how powerful the chaplet is.”(1791)  

No comments:

Post a Comment