Sunday, December 16, 2018

Join Us for the Christmas/Infant of Prague Novena (December 16-December 24, 2018)



Christmas Novena
Prayer to the Miraculous Infant of Prague

In anticipation of Christmas December 25th consider saying this 9 day Novena from December 16th-December 24th.  

O Divine Infant Jesus, Who said: "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you." Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.

(Make your request.)

O Divine Infant Jesus, Who said: "Unless you become like little children, you will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven." Grant me the simplicity and wonder, the tenderness and gentleness of a child. Fill me with innocence, hope and love. Grant me the grace that I need.

(Make your request.)

O Divine Infant Jesus, help me know how close You are to me and how powerful is Your embrace. Help me to trust that You hold the whole world in Your hand. I place my every need and care in Your hands. I ask that you fulfill my request according to Your holy will.

(Make your request.)

Miraculous Infant of Prague, have mercy on us.
We humbly ask that you join us in praying this novena and include as one of your intentions: May Our Lady's plans for each of us, our families, and the Children's Rosary be realizedIn a special way we also ask that Jesus be born in our hearts this Christmas. May Our Lord grant Christmas joy and peace for all the families of the Children's Rosary and all those who have been so generous to the Children's Rosary this year. 
A special gift to all the members of the Children's Rosary: a Mass will be celebrated for all the members of the Children's Rosary and all who help the Children's Rosary on December 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment