Saturday, March 10, 2018

Novena to St. Joseph Begins Today


O St. Joseph whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the Throne of God, I place in you all my interests and desires. O St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from your Divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord; so that having engaged here below your Heavenly power I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most Loving of Fathers. O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me, and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath.

St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls, pray for us. Amen
 

The Feast of St. Joseph is March 19th.  In anticipation of this Feast we would like to pray over the next 9 days to St. Joseph for his powerful intercession especially for our families. We would also like to ask for his protection and guidance of the Children's Rosary. As he so beautifully nurtured and cared for the Holy Family we pray he will watch and care for all of us.  Thank you all for joining the novena and may God Bless you. Amen.
The picture above was drawn by a 13 year old boy who is a member of the Children's Rosary and who also has a strong devotion to St. Joseph.
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
Find out ways to become involved and help the Children's Rosary
How to Start a Children's Rosary
A Child's Devotion to St. Joseph

Don't forget to unify prayers with the children during their meetings. A schedule of meetings is present on our website. By clicking "Join in Prayer" you can add your gold flashing light to our View from Heaven map.

For more information about the Children's Rosary visit our website: www.childrensrosary.org
Visite nuestro sitio web en español para obtener más información: www.rosariodeninos.org
Pour plus d'informations sur le Rosaire des Enfants, visitez notre site Web:www.rosairedesenfants.org

No comments:

Post a Comment