Thursday, April 28, 2016

12 Rosaries "Left Over"

Last night I received a note from one of our Children's Rosary members from Ohio, USA.  I am including a portion of the note below.


"I had a thought while reading your posts tonight.  When reading the one about the 5 barley loaves and 2 fish with "12" baskets left over it seemed to apply to the "12" rosaries left over for your shipment!  I am still smiling as I write this and of course I just had to share!  Reread what you wrote and see if you agree." 


After reading her note, I went back to both posts that she references.  First the one entitled: The Children's Rosary Turns Five and then the second one: On the Shoulders of the Good Shepherd. The connection was remarkable.  I invite others to read them and see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment