Friday, April 25, 2014

"Earthly Angels"

Children's Rosary at St. Marguerite Parish
Jesus asked that a novena to His Divine Mercy begin on Good Friday and continue for 9 days.  He asked that a specific intention be prayed for each day.  On the 6th day of the novena His intention is for the meek and humble souls and the souls of children:


Today bring to me the meek and humble souls and the souls of little children, and immerse them in My mercy. These souls most closely resemble My Heart. They strengthened Me during My bitter agony. I saw them as earthly Angels, who would keep vigil at My altars. I pour out upon them whole torrents of grace. Only the humble soul is able to receive My grace. I favor humble souls with My confidence. (Diary of St. Faustina 1220)


It is clear from this intention how precious are the souls of little children and those with a humble heart, for Our Lord calls them His earthly Angels.  It is a consoling thought to know that these little ones provided strength during Our Lord's bitter agony.  Today we are blessed to have at least three Children's Rosary groups meeting.  

Please consider joining the Children in prayer.  They always pray for those unifying prayers with them.  It is a beautiful thought to imagine the prayers of these little ones are ushering up our prayers as well to the very Throne of God.
April 25th
The Children's Rosary at St. Mary's School in Orange, Texas will meet at 7:05AM CT
The Children's Rosary at St. Mary's School in Pontiac, Illinois will meet at 9:00AM CT
The Children's Rosary at St. Marguerite Parish in Brookfield, Connecticut will meet at 3PM ET.
April 26th
Children's Rosary at St. Mary's Church in Corvallis, Oregon 9AM PT

Other posts you may enjoy:
How to Start a Children's Rosary
Novena of Divine Mercy
Why Does the Lord Test Us?

No comments:

Post a Comment