Friday, June 30, 2017

Mass to be Offered for Seminarians on July 1, 2017

A Mass will be offered tomorrow for all seminarians that they will grow in holiness and lead us all in love. Every month we have a Mass offered for this intention. As our seminarians will be the future shepherds and our children are the future flock, it seemed a beautiful way for the children to help. 

We have been periodically featuring different seminarians on the first of the month by inviting them to share something of themselves - a beautiful sharing of faith and love of Our Lord. The first seminarian we will feature this month is Robert Carolan, pictured above with Cardinal Dolan. The second is Brian Dorrian pictured below.


Robert Carolan


"My name is Robert Carolan. I am from Yorktown Heights NY. My parents live in New Milford CT, I have three sisters and have three nieces and four nephews. I am a seminarian studying to be a priest for the Archdiocese of New York. I am about to enter my first year of first Theology at Saint Joseph Seminary in Yonkers, New York. Before I entered the seminary I was a physical education teacher for seven years. I have a strong devotion to Saint Padre Pio and Venerable Fulton J Sheen and Saint Therese the Little Flower."


Brian Dorrian

"My name is Brian Dorrian and I was born in the Bronx, NY and grew up in Nanuet, Rockland County, NY. I am a 2012 graduate of Siena College. I have been discerning the priesthood, to some degree, since my confirmation. I first discerned with the Capuchin Franciscan Friars before deciding to pursue diocesan priesthood with the Archdiocese of New York. I entrust my vocation to Blessed Mother and both Our Lady and the Eucharist are my anchors. I am a member of the Rosary Confraternity and pray the rosary everyday."

Ad Jesum per Mariam,

Brian

We hope that those of you reading this will keep these young men in your prayers.  If we want holy priests we need to pray for them. They are undertaking a difficult journey for Our Lord and souls.  We thank them for their, "Yes".  

Other Posts You May Enjoy:

Don't forget to unify prayers with the children during their meetings. A schedule of meetings is present on our website. By clicking "Join in Prayer" you can add your gold flashing light to our View from Heaven map.

For more information about the Children's Rosary visit our website: www.childrensrosary.org
Visite nuestro sitio web en español para obtener más información: www.rosariodeninos.org

No comments:

Post a Comment