Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Patiently Waiting

Please Join Us in Patiently Waiting.  We would like to humbly invite you to join the Children's Rosary by putting a sign in your window as a beautiful reminder of where our hearts can be found as we prepare ourselves for the coming of Christ. After you put a sign in your window take a picture of it and post it on social media or your facebook page.  Challenge a friend to do the same.

Several years ago, I was walking past a home and such a sign was in the window.  It caught my attention.  Each time I walked past it each day I looked at it and was grateful for it. To see the sign made me happy inside. I wondered who put such a sign in their window.  Later I would find out it was a wonderfully holy priest.  After his passing many shared how special this little sign was to them. It was so simple but it sent a ripple out into the community, a joyful one that is still moving in my heart years later even after the soul who placed it in his window has passed on.  What if each of us put a sign in our windows?  Speckles of love sprinkled all over the world. Wouldn't it be wonderful to find out?

No comments:

Post a Comment